miércoles, 8 de diciembre de 2010

Mar del Plata (in English)

The journey continues, today Mar Del Plata!. The flags continues it’s way, we will have news soon of more cities.

Today, Hansel’s experience, images and the story of his lovely adventure.

Well the flag got to me a little late as well, hearing what happened in Zarate I was afraid that something like that could happened, but one day the mail man came asking for me, he gave me the package and finally I was able to unfurl in my own house that hand painted flag that looks like painted by a machine because it’s so beautiful, detailed and perfect. Within the next few days I had some family issues and I lost my internet connection for a while, and many of my ways of communications with the outside world. Of the 10 days the flag was with me 6 of then I was unable to communicate and couldn’t let the army know that we were having a meeting. As soon as I could I let them know, but many of them weren’t able to meet up because of personal commitments or weren’t really interested on participating on that date, so I arranged with a friend of mine so she could go with me to take pictures on the coast and some other monuments, the famous sea dogs of Mar del Plata, the best picture was taken of course, on the beautiful beaches. I’m proud of been able to received this flag like I said before, it’s beautiful and I would love to have one like this one!. I hope that the next destiny it’s better than mine, greetings Echelon!




Translation by Salome

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario