domingo, 8 de mayo de 2011

Rawson (in English)

Hello, I'm thankful for the confidence that the Echelon Argentina put on me by sending me the flag, i felt they show me respect and I see that all my work and promotion on the Internet and other not virtual places has given their fruits, thank to all.


The following pictures has been taken at the Toninas monument at Union Beach, and at the entrance through route 7 to Rawson, where there are seals sculptures that represents the seals who live at the port there.
I also informe you all that I'm working in a radio and occasionally i put some mars songs si i'm doing the best promotion in the world by doing this. A hug to all of you and i invite you to enjoy the beautiful Patagonia.


PD: The flag doesn't look well because the wind shook it constantly, haha about the photos, sorry for send them late, but it was a little hard to take them by my own.

Translation by RoMars

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario